Due to internal restructuring, Huddersfield Rugby Union Football Club are looking for an Accounts Operative. The details are as follows:
Purpose of role
To maintain a professional standard acting as accounts operative overseeing the accounts of the business.
Internal – General Manager, Treasurer, Chairman, Rugby Committee, Event Co-Ordinator
External – suppliers, members, auditors and facility users.
• preparing accounts and tax returns
• provide an office presence for members and customers
• controlling income and expenditure using Sage
• compiling and presenting reports for the monthly management meetings
• preparing year end accounts
• analysing accounts and business plans
• providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
• financial forecasting and management
• carry out other duties as may be required by the General Manager or the Committee.
• preparation of invoices for customers and tenants
• flexibility with regards working hours and tasks.
- Experience of running an accounts department
- Administering payrolls
- Use of Sage software
24 hours per week
Closing date for applications 5pm 31st August 2016.
Please send applications including CV to firstname.lastname@example.org