As the summer holidays arrive, here’s a fantastic opportunity to inspire and entertain children who love sport and the game of rugby.
Children (17 and under) have free entry to the World Rugby Hall of Fame throughout July and August 2018.
Be inspired by this state-of-the-art rugby attraction which explains the history of the game and its development throughout the world. Understand the variations of the sport and discover the moments that created professionalism, Olympic inclusion and the values that unite the sport.
A great day out for all the family this summer, in Rugby, the birthplace of the game.
• A maximum of four children per paying adult
• Entry includes a free children’s Challenge Trail around the attraction.
• Special object handling sessions every Tuesday morning (10am – 12pm).
• 15% discount to ticket holders at onsite Maia Cafe
• Book online or turn up on the day.
• Full details at www.therugbytown.co.uk/halloffame.
If you are looking for more ideas for things to do in Rugby, including a visit to Rugby School, the Webb Ellis Rugby Football Museum or the town’s Pathway of Fame, find out more at www.therugbytown.co.uk, call our Visitor Centre on 01788 533217 or email email@example.com.