This Saturday the club is opening from 2pm until 7pm for the Six Nations games with a one course meal being served at 3.45pm prior to the England game. We will be showing Wales v Scotland at 2.15pm followed by the England v Italy game at 4.45pm. The Waterloo Suite bar will be open but spaces are limited to 45 to comply with current Tier 2 legislations. Bookings are on a first come first served booking basis. When the places are gone they are gone! You MUST book or you will be refused entry.
The meal will be homemade meat and potato pie served with chips and mushy peas. The cost is £10 per head and we will be insisting on payment from any ‘no shows’. Drinks will be ordered via the app or by table service only.
To book you space, please either phone 01484 469801 and leave a message stating the your name and the name of any other members you want to book on. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to be seated near particular members please indicate this and we will endeavour to accommodate your request.
If we are put into Tier 3 prior to Saturday, we will open the bar from 4.30pm until 6.30pm. We are permitted to do this as we are serving a substantial meal. You will be able to order drinks as part of your meal. You will be given a maximum of 2 hours to complete your meal.
Please follow the below guidance.
- Bar open 14:00 to 19:00 (last orders 18:30)
- FULLY PAID UP MEMBERS ONLY (NO GUESTS)
- Pre-booked tables only with names and contact details of attendees
- NO mixing of tables (anyone found mingling will be asked to leave)
- Entry via the Waterloo suite door. Exit via the main entrance.
- Balcony available for smokers.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST BE ADHERED TO AT ALL TIMES (INSIDE AND OUT)
- We must insist on payment from ’no shows’.
- Visitor numbers will be limited to ensure that social distancing can be maintained in the building.
- On arrival you must use the hand sanitiser available in the entrance and maintain social distancing guidelines when in the building or on the balcony area.
- One-way systems may be in place to ensure customer safety.
- Keep left in corridors and stairways.
- Please wash your hands regularly and make use of the sanitiser placed throughout the facilities.
- When entering the building or moving throughout the building (e.g.to the toilet) you must wear a face covering unless you are exempt.
- When indoors all members must be seated.
- No mixing of household permitted indoors. Whilst on the balcony members may sit in groups of up to six different households.
- You will be allocated a table on arrival.
- Do not move the tables or chairs, they have been placed to ensure social distancing of at least 1m+ for your safety.
- Please order your drinks through our app using your QR reader on your phone (if you don’t have a QR reader, download a free one from the app store prior to attending) to scan the QR code on your table or by going to the following link: https://huddersfieldrufc.touchtakeaway.net/menu
- Payment for drinks is preferred through the app, by contactless card or through your members’ card.
- Do not return glasses to the bar. Bar staff will do this.
- 2 persons only are allowed in the toilets at any one time.
- You must register your name and contact details when entering HRUFC’s premises to enable us to comply with the Government’s Test & Trace policy. You can either do this through the the venue QR code which will be on display or with a pen and paper register.
- We will keep your personal information securely for a minimum period of 21 days or for a longer as may be required by law. Once the designated period has been met, your personal information will be destroyed.
- In the event of a COVID-19 outbreak, if required, we will pass your personal information onto the NHS and/or whichever authority is identified by the law.
- Your personal information will not be released unless there is a legal or moral requirement to do so that is relevant to COVID-19.
- The personal information you provide will not be accessed or used by HRUFC for any purpose other than as stated above.
- Failure to observe safety measures or staff instructions will result in service not being provided.
- Anyone not observing HRUFC’s Rules may be asked to leave Lockwood Park and may be reported to the Management Committee who may impose additional sanctions.