Thankfully we will now be able to enjoy a drink in the warmth of the main bar as Government restrictions have eased as of today.
The bar will be open this week on Thursday 7-10pm and Saturday 12pm-4pm.
To guarantee your place, you can book your table/places through the office on 01484 469801 or email@example.com.
We will also be taking walk-ins. Spaces will be limited on a first come first served basis with a capacity of 65 in the main bar and 60 on the balcony.
The COVID regulations have eased e.g. you don’t have to order a meal, but these remain:
- it’s table service only, so you can’t prop up the bar
- you must wear a face mask when entering the clubhouse and walking around between tables or going to the toilets
- scan in on entry using the NHS Covid-19 app
- cashless payments are preferred
- the Government advises caution when greeting
The Committee expects members to observe the rules and the authority of the staff to enforce them. Staff have permission to ask anyone not observing the rules to leave and/or refuse service.