Watch 20 minutes of weekly highlights covering the best tries and biggest moments from our leagues at levels three and four!
National League Rugby can confirm The National League Rugby Review Show will be available for free this season on our brand new YouTube channel.
After launching the Show last term, highlights from levels three and four will now be openly accessible after every round of action and each episode will be released on a Monday.
For 2022/23, the show will also be extended to 20 minutes to increase our coverage of the best tries and biggest moments from our leagues. Of course, there has also been a structural change to our divisions this year so we will be bringing you a comprehensive round-up from National One as well as National Two North, East and West.
Warren Muggleton will continue to be the face of the Show with the team at Talking Rugby Union – one of the leading websites that cover National League Rugby – assisting our regular host and producer. Warren will also be supported by our fabulous team of voiceover artists who help us bring the action to life.
Despite the show being free to watch this season, we would encourage all viewers to like and subscribe to our YouTube channel in order to help us increase the exposure and profile of National League Rugby. Alongside the Show, you will also gain access to podcasts, videos, exclusive interviews and much more. Joining the channel comes at no cost so please see the details below on how to subscribe.
The first Show of the 2022/23 campaign will air on Monday September 5th and our line-up of Key and Featured Games for next month will be announced in due course.
How to subscribe to The National League Rugby Review ShowFirstly, do you have a Google Account or Gmail?
If YES, follow the steps below to subscribe to the Show…
1. Visit National League Rugby’s YouTube Channel
2. The first initial of your first name should appear in the top right corner of the webpage. This means you are already signed into YouTube.
If it doesn’t appear, click on the ‘Sign In’ button (or the three dots) in the top right corner and enter your Google Account/Gmail details.
3. Once you’re signed in, click the red ‘SUBSCRIBE’ button on the right-hand side and that’s it!
If NO, follow the steps below to subscribe to the Show…
1. Visit google.com/accounts/newaccount
2. Type in your first and last name.
3. By default, Google will want to give you a gmail.com email address.
However, click on the ‘I prefer to use my current email address’ link which is in blue on the page.
Enter your preferred email address (E.G: firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Follow and fill out the rest of the details to create a new Google Account, without creating a new email address.
5.Once set up, you will be able to use your new Google Account details to sign into YouTube.
6. Follow the steps in the ‘Yes’ section above to sign in and subscribe!