Warren Muggleton will continue to be the face of the Show with the team at Talking Rugby Union – one of the leading websites who cover National League Rugby – assisting our regular host and producer. Warren will also be supported by our fabulous team of voiceover artists who help us bring the action to life.
Despite the Show being free to watch this season, we would encourage all viewers to like and subscribe to our YouTube channel in order to help us increase the exposure and profile of National League Rugby. Alongside the Show, you will also gain access to podcasts, videos, exclusive interviews and much more. Joining the channel comes at no cost so please see the details below on how to subscribe.
The first Show of the 2022/23 campaign will air on Monday September 5th and our line-up of Key and Featured Games for next month will be announced in due course.
In our maiden season of the Show, we received a total of 18,969 views across the campaign and we hope our new approach will garner more interest so people can watch and enjoy the quality produced on a weekly basis in National One and National Two.
Also attached is some promotional artwork so please share where appropriate whether that is on your website, social media channels or in your matchday programme etc.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
Please also follow and interact with us on social media:
Facebook: National League Rugby
How to subscribe to The National League Rugby Review Show
Firstly, do you have a Google Account or Gmail?
If YES, follow the steps below to subscribe to the Show…
- VisitNational League Rugby’s YouTube Channel
- The first initial of your first name should appear in the top right corner of the webpage. This means you are already signed into YouTube.
If it doesn’t appear, click on the ‘Sign In’ button (or the three dots) in the top right corner and enter your Google Account/Gmail details.
- Once you’re signed in, click the red ‘SUBSCRIBE’ button on the right hand side and that’s it!
If NO, follow the steps below to subscribe to the Show…
- Visit com/accounts/newaccount
- Type in your first and last name.
- By default, Google will want to give you a gmail.comemail address.
However, click on the ‘I prefer to use my current email address’ link which is in blue on the page.
Enter your preferred email address (E.G: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Follow and fill out the rest of the details to create a new Google Account, without creating a new email address.
5.Once set up, you will be able to use your new Google Account details to sign into YouTube.
- Follow the steps in the ‘Yes’ section above to sign in and subscribe!