If you have purchased mobile tickets, you will only be able to access Twickenham Stadium by holding a valid ticket on The Twickenham Stadium App.
Every person attending with a mobile ticket must have their own mobile ticket on their own device unless they are accompanied minors (those under 18 – where proof of age may be required) or for those with accessibility tickets.
• If you haven’t already done so, please download the app via the App Store for iPhone or Google Play for Android.
• During the app account setup process you need to verify your mobile phone number and an email address, ensuring the mobile number matches that entered on your ticketing account at the time of purchase.
• Your ticket(s) will be displayed on the main My Tickets tab within the app and each ticket will display a unique QR code providing fast and secure access into the event.
• The QR code will only appear on your ticket 48 hours before kick-off. Once your QR code has appeared, your ticket will work without a data connection – please don’t screenshot this on your mobile at any point.
• Make sure you have transferred all tickets in your booking to relevant individuals at least 24 hours prior to kick-off.
For more information on how to transfer tickets to all individuals in your booking, please follow our guide below.
If you have already done all of the above, thank you and we look forward to seeing you on match day.