This Policy applies to any organisation or individual that visits the properties, Grounds and facilities of Huddersfield Rugby Union Ltd, [“Huddersfield Rugby Union Club” “we”, our “us”, our members (playing or non-playing)], our affiliates, or our tenants for whatever reason.
The Government has created news laws and provided guidance that are intended to help protect everyone us during the COVID-19 pandemic. We abide by those laws and that guidance and expect all visitors to do the same.
The pace of change continues to change rapidly, and this document can only be as accurate as the information available at the time it was prepared. We cannot guarantee that the same laws and guidance will apply at the time of your visit. Similarly, we cannot guarantee that our procedures and processes to satisfy those laws and guidance will apply at the time of your visit.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you contact us before you make each and every visit for advice on our response to the latest situation. 01484 469801 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We have undertaken a review of our activities and have undertaken risk assessments to ensure staff and customer safety.
All visitors are required to practice physical distancing by standing at 1 least metre away from other groups of people, while standing in lines, or moving around the facility.
Furniture has been arranged to ensure appropriate distancing.
Room set-up arrangements will allow for physical distancing between guests in all meetings and events. This will follow government guidelines based on allowed numbers and social distancing.
Hand sanitiser dispensers, hands-free whenever possible, have been placed at entrances and in high traffic areas. More, or temporary, sanitising stations will be provided as necessary. YOU ARE REQUIRED to use the sanitising facilities EVERY TIME you enter our facilities.
There will also be health and hygiene signage reminders throughout those facilities.
The frequency of cleaning and sanitising has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces. We have also purchased a state of the art electro-static cleansing gun. The same technology that is currently used by Virgin Airlines and Ryanair. This technique uses ‘persistent safe’ chemicals, which continue to act on surfaces for up to 28 days, even between uses. This means we have an extra layer of protection, protecting members and customers from cross contamination.
These Safety Measures are provided for your safety as well as that of other visitors our members and our staff.
Any failure to observe our Safety Measures or comply with instructions from our staff may lead to one or more of the following actions:
- NO SERVICE from our bar staff.
- Being asked to leave Lockwood Park entirely.
- It may also result in further sanctions being imposed including legal and Police action.
As the club begins to re-open please be aware of the updated covid guidance below for members who are visiting the bars.
HRUFC COVID Guidance
- Please wash your hands regularly and make use of the sanitiser placed throughout the facilities.
- You will be allocated a table on arrival.
- Do not move the tables they have been placed to ensure social distancing of at least 1m+ for your safety.
- Customers will be required to order, be served and eat/drink while seated.
- When entering the building or moving throughout the building (e.g.to the toilet) you must wear a face covering unless you are exempt.
- To comply with outdoor drinking limitation, numbered tables are available on the balcony only.
- NO mixing of tables (anyone found mingling will be asked to leave)
- Entry and exit via the Main Entrance doors.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST BE ADHERED TO AT ALL TIMES
- Visitor numbers will be limited to a maximum of 65 indoors and 60 outdoors to ensure that social distancing can be maintained.
- Payment for drinks is preferred by contactless card or through your members’ card.
- 2 persons only are allowed in the toilets at any one time.
- You must register your name and contact details when entering HRUFC’s premises to enable us to comply with the Government’s Test & Trace policy. You can either do this through the venue QR code which will be on display or with a pen and paper register.
- We will keep your personal information securely for a minimum period of 21 days or for a longer as may be required by law. Once the designated period has been met, your personal information will be destroyed.
- In the event of a COVID-19 outbreak, if required, we will pass your personal information onto the NHS and/or whichever authority is identified by the law.
- Your personal information will not be released unless there is a legal or moral requirement to do so that is relevant to COVID-19.
- The personal information you provide will not be accessed or used by HRUFC for any purpose other than as stated above.
- Failure to observe safety measures or staff instructions will result in service not being provided.
- Anyone not observing HRUFC’s Rules may be asked to leave Lockwood Park and may be reported to the Management Committee who may impose additional sanctions.