This Policy applies to any organisation or individual that visits the properties, Grounds and facilities of Huddersfield Rugby Union Ltd, [“Huddersfield Rugby Union Club” “we”, our “us”, our members (playing or non-playing)], our affiliates, or our tenants for whatever reason.
The Government has created news laws and provided guidance that are intended to help protect everyone us during the COVID-19 pandemic. We abide by those laws and that guidance and expect all visitors to do the same.
The pace of change continues to change rapidly, and this document can only be as accurate as the information available at the time it was prepared. We cannot guarantee that the same laws and guidance will apply at the time of your visit. Similarly, we cannot guarantee that our procedures and processes to satisfy those laws and guidance will apply at the time of your visit.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you contact us before you make each and every visit for advice on our response to the latest situation. 01484 469801 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We have undertaken a review of our activities and have undertaken risk assessments to ensure staff and customer safety.
All visitors are required to practice physical distancing by standing at 1 least metre away from other groups of people, while standing in lines, or moving around the facility.
Furniture has been arranged to ensure appropriate distancing.
Room set-up arrangements will allow for physical distancing between guests in all meetings and events. This will follow government guidelines based on allowed numbers and social distancing.
Hand sanitiser dispensers, hands-free whenever possible, have been placed at entrances and in high traffic areas. More, or temporary, sanitising stations will be provided as necessary. YOU ARE REQUIRED to use the sanitising facilities EVERY TIME you enter our facilities.
There will also be health and hygiene signage reminders throughout those facilities.
The frequency of cleaning and sanitising has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces. We have also purchased a state of the art electro-static cleansing gun. The same technology that is currently used by Virgin Airlines and Ryanair. This technique uses ‘persistent safe’ chemicals, which continue to act on surfaces for up to 28 days, even between uses. This means we have an extra layer of protection, protecting members and customers from cross contamination.
These Safety Measures are provided for your safety as well as that of other visitors our members and our staff.
Any failure to observe our Safety Measures or comply with instructions from our staff may lead to one or more of the following actions:
- NO SERVICE from our bar staff.
- Being asked to leave Lockwood Park entirely.
- It may also result in further sanctions being imposed including legal and Police action.
- You must register your details when entering the premises to enable us to comply with the governments Test & Trace policy. We will keep your details securely for a minimum 21 days, at which time they will then be destroyed. In the event of a COVID-19 outbreak, if required, we will pass your details on to the NHS.
- Customer numbers will be limited to ensure that social distancing can be maintained in the building.
- On arrival please YOU MUST USE the hand sanitiser available in the entrance and maintain social distancing when in the building.
- One-way systems may be in place to ensure customer safety.
- Keep left in corridors and stairways.
- Please wash your hands regularly and make use of the sanitiser placed throughout the building.
- There may be a seating plan and you cannot change this. If there isn’t a seating plan, please take a seat after entering the room.
- When indoors ALL CUSTOMERS MUST BE SEATED, customers can stand outdoors.
- DO NOT move the chairs, they have been placed to ensure social distancing for your safety.
- YOU CANNOT stand at the bar, table service will be in operation.
- Please order your drinks through our app using the QR reader on your phone to scan the QR code on your table or by going to the following link: https://huddersfieldrufc.touchtakeaway.net/menu If you don’t have a QR reader, you should download a free one from the app store prior to attending.
- Payment for drinks is preferred through the app, by contactless card or through your members’ card.
- DO NOT return glasses to the bar. Bar staff will do this.
- There is a 2 person limit in the toilets at any one time.