We have undertaken a review of our activities and have risk assessments in place to ensure staff and customer safety.
Members & Visitors are required to practice physical distancing by standing at 1 metre away from other groups of people, while standing in lines, or moving around HRUFC’s facilities.
Furniture has been be arranged to ensure appropriate distancing. Room set-up arrangements allow for physical distancing between guests in all meetings and events.
These arrangements follow the Government guidelines at the time of your visit and will be based on allowed numbers and social distancing.
Hand sanitiser dispensers, hands-free whenever possible, are placed at entrances and in high traffic areas. There are also health and hygiene signage reminders throughout the facilities.
The frequency of cleaning and sanitising has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces.
We have also purchased state of the art electro-static cleansing gun. The same technology that is currently used by Virgin Airlines and Ryanair. This technique uses persistent safe chemicals, which continue to act on surfaces for up to 28 days, even between uses. This means our facility has an extra layer of protection, protecting members and customers from cross contamination.
- You must register your name and contact details when entering HRUFC’s premises to enable us to comply with the Government’s Test & Trace policy. Should the law change to require additional personal information you will be asked to provide that too.
- We will keep your personal information securely for a minimum period of 21 days or for a longer as may be required by law. Once the designated period has been met, your personal information will be destroyed.
- In the event of a COVID-19 outbreak, if required, we will pass your personal information onto the NHS and/or whichever authority is identified by the law.
- Your personal information will not be released unless there is a legal or moral requirement to do so that is relevant to COVID-19.
- The personal information you provide will not be accessed or used by HRUFC for any purpose other than as stated above.
- Visitor numbers will be limited to ensure that social distancing can be maintained in the building.
- On arrival you must use the hand sanitiser available in the entrance and maintain social distancing when in the building.
- One-way systems may be in place to ensure customer safety.
- Keep left in corridors and stairways.
- Please wash your hands regularly and make use of the sanitiser placed throughout the facilities.
- When indoors all members and visitors must be seated; they can stand outdoors.
- Please take a seat when entering the room
- Do not move the chairs, they have been placed to ensure social distancing for your safety.
- No standing at the bar by members and visitors is permitted. Table service will be in operation.
- Please order your drinks through our app using your QR reader on your phone (if you don’t have a QR reader, download a free one from the app store prior to attending) to scan the QR code on your table or by going to the following link: https://huddersfieldrufc.touchtakeaway.net/menu
- Payment for drinks is preferred through the app, by contactless card or through your members’ card.
- Do not return glasses to the bar. Bar staff will do this.
- 2 persons only are allowed in the toilets at any one time.
- Failure to observe safety measures or staff instructions will result in service not being provided.
- Anyone not observing HRUFC’s Rules may be asked to leave Lockwood Park and may be reported to the Management Committee who may impose additional sanctions.
A COVID-19 policy applies to anyone visiting and using the changing, bar and offices at Lockwood Park. Please familiarise yourself with that policy and observe its provisions.