Huddersfield Rugby Union Football Club is proud to offer some of the best sport and leisure facilities in the region, as well as the Waterloo Suite – a fantastic conference, wedding, banqueting and event facility.
The main clubhouse boasts two reception bars, a conservatory area, dining for up to 150 guests and a large balcony for those long summer nights. New for 2020 is a marquee that seats 60 people and can be erected on our first-floor balcony or in our landscaped gardens.
All our rooms are accessed (Link to accessibility page) via a large entrance hall with wheelchair access via a lift.
Our on-site facilities cater for a wide spectrum of sports comprising:
- 4 grass rugby pitches for rugby union and rugby league
- 2 floodlit, all-weather Astroturf pitches for hockey, 5-a-side football and sports skills training – available until 10pm weekdays; weekend bookings vary according to the hockey season*
- 2 glass-backed squash courts
- A crown green bowling green
- 2 snooker tables
* If you’re interested in hiring our Astroturf pitches contact us or call 01484 469801.
We have 8 male team changing rooms plus 2 dedicated female changing rooms, and a referees’ changing room.
On a commercial level, we have a combined area of over 4,000 sq. ft. of office and storage space for short or long-term lease. The stable block is a listed building with prime office space and Lockwood House has a number of small office suites to rent. Space is currently available and for further information, please contact us or call 01484 469801.
Can we remind our visitors that DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED on our site. Dog fouling represents a health risk to all players and you will be asked to return your dog to your car by one of our officials and may be reported to our Management Committee for further sanctions.