Huddersfield’s newest beer festival hits the town the weekend of July 8th – 10th with an impressive promise of 40 beers from around the UK plus entertainment from 10 bands including local favourites, STORM!>
The three day festival is taking place at Lockwood Park, home of Huddersfield RUFC and 2000+ attendees are expected over the weekend.
The entrance fee is only £6 per day! For that you get:
- Exclusive LockFest 2022 pint glass, programme for the weekend plus £3.50 in drinks vouchers
- Opportunity to sample 40+ beers,
- All beers are £3.50/£1.75 per pt / ½ pt
- Prosecco, Gin, Lager, Cider and soft drinks available.
- 10 live bands throughout the weekend – 3 Friday, 5 Saturday, 2 Sunday
- Street food
- Free parking
Festival opening times are:
Saturday 9th July – 12pm – 10pm
Sunday 10th July – 12pm – 5pm
For health and safety and other legal reasons we reserve the right to restrict entrance to LockFest at any time.
We have opportunites for exposure for your company from just £150*.
1/2 page programme advert – £150
Full page programme advert – £225
Event Sponsorship – £4000
*Prices exclude VAT
Follow us on our LockFest social media channels for all the latest updates!