After the success of the inaugural LockFest in 2022, the festival returns in 2023 on the weekend of July 7th – 9th with 40+ beers from around the UK plus entertainment from 11 bands across the weekend.
The three day festival is taking place at Lockwood Park, home of Huddersfield RUFC and 4000+ attendees are expected over the weekend.
The entrance fee is £8 per day. For that you get:
- LockFest pint glass, programme for the weekend plus £4 in drinks vouchers
- Opportunity to sample 40+ beers
- All beers are £4/£2 per pt / ½ pt
- Prosecco, Gin, Lager, Cider and soft drinks available.
- 11 live bands throughout the weekend – 3 Friday, 5 Saturday, 3 Sunday
- Street food
- Free parking
Festival opening times are:
Friday 7th July – 5pm – 10.30pm
Saturday 8th July – 12pm – 10.30pm
Sunday 9th July – 12pm – 6pm
We have opportunites for exposure for your company from just £150*.
1/2 page programme advert – £150
Full page programme advert – £225
Glass Partners – £1500
If your company is interested in getting involved in the event please email firstname.lastname@example.org Click here for further information on the sponsorship packages.
*Prices exclude VAT
Follow us on our LockFest social media channels for all the latest updates!
LockFest is a fundraising event for Huddersfield RUFC